Continuing with yesterday’s theme of loving touch, let’s raise it up one level.
Today is a Saturday, I’d like you to go shopping – for ingredients to make an amazing self-love potion for your body. My late friend, Moleshiwe Magana used to make it.
It will uplift your spirit and make your body feel adored.
- Equal parts of Cold pressed Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and Sweet Almond Oil.
- A handful of Calendula flowers to infuse in the oil. Calendula is a magic ingredient for soothing skin.
- Add a few drops of the following essential oils based on your scent preferences. Go with your intuition and nose.
- Rose – a mild aphrodisiac and uplifting Oil, also stimulates the heart centre.
- Frankincense – used in sacred rituals. Was considered valuable enough to be given as a gift to Christ after his birth. Promotes feelings of satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and overall wellness,
- Bergamot – effective antidote against depression.
- Sweet Orange – uplifts your mind and encourages sweet thoughts
- Lime – inspires and brings fresh energy, inner clarity and focus
Doesn’t this sound absolutely decadent? It is very extra, and deliberately so – because you are worth it!
If you’d like to receive these #selflovefeb posts directly in your inbox, fill in the form below